Ashworth 5-Unit Rowhouse
Project Status Report
March 31, 2022
Overall Status: On Track
Project Name: Ashworth Townhome Project
Project Team: Frank Martin, Erin Cassidy, Jon Rasnic, Kevin Proefrock
Principals: Eugene Sak, Frank Martin
Another big month at the project having received our structural final from the City of Seattle as well as our MEP final. These inspections have cleared the way to cover up the walls and prep the units for finishes. Marketing is starting to heat up with an updated online presence and physical sign to be installed on site in April. Our goal is have units on the market by the end of May with sales closing in June/July.
Status Code Legend
● On Track: Project is on schedule
● At Risk: Milestones missed but date intact
● Off Track: Date will be missed if action is not taken
Activity – 3/1 – 3/31
● All inspections necessary for cover have been received (MEP, Built Green, Structural, Insulation)
● Insulation has completed on all 5 units
● Soffits for MEP are largely complete – still some left to do. Will be complete in April.
● Drywall is well underway – about 70% complete. Several units have second coat of mud.
● Waterproofing and pan setting for all tile showers complete – ready for tile
● Brick has commenced on the East façade – 60% complete
● All exterior doors have been installed – awaiting lock sets and HW to arrive. Temp in place.
● Fire caulking and penetrations sealed up & complete
● Marketing – Chain website has been updated with unit numbers, layouts and mood boards.
● All finish materials have been ordered/received.
Upcoming Activity Preview (2-4 Weeks)
● Soffits will wrap this month – fire caulking, etc.
● Drywall will wrap in units 3, 4, & 5 along with wall texturing
● Interior paint – priming will wrap, finish painting will commence
● Exterior paint – priming will wrap, finish painting will commence
● Brick will wrap on the East and West facades
● All siding to wrap in April – Cedar, remaining Hardie, etc.
● Waterproofing and pan setting for all tile showers to commence
● Slab rework for the first floor of units 1 & 2 to commence. Will look to wrap by end of April.
● Marketing plan will continue to be executed. Listing units for sale scheduled for end of May
● Additional site work and final grading to wrap in the end of April paving the way to landscaping the site
Contracts & Finishes:
● Siding – all remaining siding is onsite & to be installed in April.
● Plumbing fixtures have arrived and are sitting in storage (toilets and sinks are outstanding)
● Electrical fixtures have arrived and are sitting in storage
● Interior doors – delivered and onsite
● Cabinetry & vanities – scheduled for delivery on 4/11
● Carpet, Hardwood & countertops – scheduled for April/May install
● Appliances (Refrigerators, Dishwashers, Ranges, Microwaves and Hoods) – all in storage
● Tile – will commence in April
Change Order & Overages Log (Full Summary on File):