Ashworth 5-Unit Rowhouse
Project Status Report
Overall Status: On Track
Project Name: Ashworth Townhome Project
Project Team: Frank Martin, Erin Cassidy, Kevin Proefrock
Principals: Eugene Sak, Frank Martin
We are on the home stretch now. Interiors of 3,4,5 are largely complete with only several specialty installations remaining and quality control checks, punch out, etc. Units 1 & 2 are moving forward with drywall now complete, painting underway on the first floors and millwork being installed. The exterior should break free this first week of August with all remaining onsite concrete to be poured clearing the way for Landscaping. Unit 3 will be staged by the middle of August and hit the market in time for the fall/back to school market push.
Status Code Legend
● On Track: Project is on schedule
● At Risk: Milestones missed but date intact
● Off Track: Date will be missed if action is not taken
Activity – 7/1 – 7/31
● Exterior landscape – Commenced around the site with retaining walls around extraordinary trees, back fill on the north side of the site and preparation for stone/paver work. Concrete flatwork sub was identified and contracted. Walls to be completed by the end of the first week of August.
● Natural Gas (Puget Sound Energy) – Line to the property was signed off by PSE at the end of July and is scheduled for installation the last week of August. This will not prevent us from going on the market, but we will not be able to obtain a CO without it.
● Units 3,4, 5 – Interiors – Really looking gorgeous in there. We have punch remaining along with interior handrails & specialties. Looking to wrap that in early August.
● Units 1,2, 3,4, 5 – Exteriors – Decks wrapped up along with facia boards, waterproofing for west wall completed in preparation for retaining wall.
● Units 1 & 2 – Interiors – Drywall wrapped on the first floor along with priming and texturing. Finish painting is underway. Base installed on upper floors along with door installation.
Upcoming Activity Preview August 2022
● Marketing – staging to take place at the end of the second week of August.
● Exterior landscape – onsite concrete to be poured, landscaping company to commence, fencing between our project and neighbor to be installed
● Units 3,4, 5 – Unit 3 will be staged and photographed for market preparation. Units 4 and 5 will also be prepared for sale.
● Units 1,2 – Interiors – Finish painting will continue along with cabinetry installation and finishes. These units will lag the others.