Ashworth 5-Unit Rowhouse
Project Status Report
September 2, 2022
Overall Status: On Track
Project Name: Ashworth Townhome Project
Project Team: Frank Martin, Erin Cassidy, Kevin Proefrock
Principals: Eugene Sak, Frank Martin
Big month for the project in that we placed our first unit on the market (unit 3). I’m attaching the traffic report to this email to provide some feedback around how buyers are finding the units. 4 & 5 should be largely wrapped by the end of the first week of September, with Units 1 & 2 approximately 3 weeks following the others. The exterior has made some great progress this month as well and all appears to be on the glide path to the finish line. We are tracking toward wrapping the project by the end of September and CO’s the first of October.
Status Code Legend
● On Track: Project is on schedule
● At Risk: Milestones missed but date intact
● Off Track: Date will be missed if action is not taken
Activity – 8/1 – 9/2
● Exterior landscape – Concrete flatwork is at 90% with the remaining to take place the first week of September.
● Natural Gas (Puget Sound Energy) – Gas line is in, along with the manifold and meters. Plumber was onsite connecting all of the gas lines and tracking toward final gas sign off.
● Units 3 – Complete, staged and currently being shown for sale. ZILLOW LINK HERE.
● Units 4, 5 – Final cleaning this week and the crew will spend the first week of September prepping them for sale.
● Units 1 & 2 – Interiors – Cabinetry installed, countertops templated, flooring is underway. These are moving along nicely and we are looking to complete them by the end of September.
Upcoming Activity Preview September 2022
● Marketing – Open houses will continue on both Saturdays and Sundays each weekend.
● Exterior landscape – onsite concrete to wrap up, backfill to wrap up and site to be final prepped for landscaping.
● Units 3,4, 5 – Will continue to be marketed for sale.
● Units 1,2 – Interior build out will continue and look to wrap by the end of September.