Ashworth 5-Unit Rowhouse
Project Status Report
October 6, 2022
Overall Status: Green
Project Name: Ashworth Townhome Project
Project Team: Frank Martin, Erin Cassidy, Kevin Proefrock
Principals: Eugene Sak, Frank Martin
UPDATE: Another big month as we cruise in toward the finish line on this project. Unit 4 went on the market last week and are largely wrapped on unit 5. Units 1 & 2 are on the home stretch with the finish painters due to come in next week which will open the door to closing out the finishes in these units. Exterior landscaping has commenced, and they have another week or so out there working through all of the various things for curb appeal. We are really close!
Status Code Legend
● On Track: Project is on schedule
● At Risk: Milestones missed but date intact
● Off Track: Date will be missed if action is not taken
Activity – 9/2 – 10/6
● Exterior landscape – onsite concrete flatwork complete (planters) and the landscaping team is onsite laying pavers, doing plantings, etc.
● Natural Gas – sign off complete and hot water turned on to all units
● Unit 4 – Complete, staged and currently being shown for sale. ZILLOW LINK HERE.
● Units 1 & 2 – Interiors are coming along nicely. Flooring is in, counters in, drywall patched, all trim is in and prepared for painting.
● 30-Day Marketing plan distributed to the partners with recommended levers to pull
● Built Green inspections have commenced and we have passed units 3, 4 & 5.
Upcoming Activity Preview October 2022
● Marketing – Open houses continue on both Saturdays and Sundays each weekend.
● Exterior landscape – will continue onsite with landscaping and the restoration of the sidewalks
● Units 1,2 – Interior build to wrap up in October
● Final inspections across the board will commence – MEP, Built Green, & Final CO