Ashworth 5-Unit Rowhouse
Project Status Report
November 1, 2022
Overall Status: Green
Project Name: Ashworth Townhome Project
Project Team: Frank Martin, Erin Cassidy, Kevin Proefrock
Principals: Eugene Sak, Frank Martin
UPDATE: This will be the last formal update of the project as we are rapidly approaching the completion of the five units as well as certificate of occupancy. Excited to get this one completed! See the progress updates below and the final path associated with wrapping it up.
Status Code Legend
● On Track: Project is on schedule
● At Risk: Milestones missed but date intact
● Off Track: Date will be missed if action is not taken
Activity – 10/2 – 10/31
● Exterior landscape – 90% complete – Rockery, Plantings, Pavers, etc. Site is really looking great.
● Fencing is in place between the project and the neighbors along with the full restoration of the neighbor’s front yard – retaining wall, rockery, etc.
● Units 1 & 2 – Interiors are coming along nicely. Flooring is in, counters in, drywall patched, all trim is in, finish painting wrapped today.
● All SDOT permits were received & documents recorded – ROW Construction (Sidewalks) Deviation & indemnity agreements for ROW plantings
● Built Green inspections have commenced and we have passed units 3, 4 & 5.
Upcoming Activity Preview November 2022
● Trim Out (Units 1 & 2) – Mechanical and Electrical along with final inspections
● Final cleaning and window washing scheduled
● Sidewalk and curb restoration scheduled for first week of November
● Exterior landscape – will wrap post sidewalk restoration
● Bike storage installation
● Punch – Units 1,2 – All finishing touches will be completed to entirely wrap units in preparation for sale
● Final inspections will conclude in November including Certificate of Occupancy